In the history of Football training equipment, there has never been an in home training aid that can improve a beginner youth players skills as dramatically, until now. Thousands of kids are having fun and feeling more confident with every touch of the ball. MoonFootball patented joint and counterweight system allows for exact matching of skill level with success during training and development. Within the first 2 minutes, a youth player as young as 4 years old will start to develop rhythm and balance while easily using both feet. The trainer was intentionally designed to build confidence through controlled and engaged repetition in a fun and challenging way. In a very short period of time the large muscle groups of the legs and core will develop fine motor skills. The trainer utilizes a water filled base and is easily transportable inside and outside the house. The counter weights and base pad are made from a durable rubber material that is gentle on any surface. With 3 coarse and 5 fine gravity adjustments, the trainer will adjust for any player, at any age, and any skill level in seconds.
Invest in your players:
- Encourages practice by eliminating boredom. Eliminates boredom by allowing the player to increase/decrease level of difficulty to match skill level. As your soccer player’s skill increases, so does difficulty level. The beauty of this is it provides instant positive feedback to the soccer player, which increases willingness to practice. By tailoring the difficulty level to the skill level, the player feels challenged, but not so challenged they feel like a failure.
- More ball touches = stronger player. This soccer trainer allows you to practice rain or shine, indoors or out. All year long.
- *Bilateral Development. Being too dependent on one’s stronger foot is a major weakness for many players. It compromises plays requiring your soccer player to make use of their weaker foot, such as a last gasp clearance or shooting chance. Elite soccer players do it all with either foot.
- *Proprioception training reduces ACL injuries. Furthermore, The ability to control feet without looking at them is key to success on the field. It’s difficult to begin dribbling a soccer ball with your eyes closed or juggle on a single leg freestyle, but with the trainer it’s both possible and beneficial.
- Increases core strength. Every powerful movement initiates from the core. Sit-ups or crunches insufficiently develop the 29 muscles making up your player’s core, and what kid wants to do crunches anyway? Make it fun with MoonFootball.